Introducing pH-Bonder, a unique synergistic system to promote bond integrity during and after a professional haircolor or lightening service.
pH-Bonder is our new bond protecting service, specifically designed for our hairdressers. With input from our long-term partnerships with hairdressers, L’Oréal’s Research & Innovation Department used its 100 years of scientific expertise and long-standing knowledge in high-performance haircolor and hair care to create pH-Bonder.
pH-Bonder is a unique synergistic system that helps protect bonds and reduce breakage during technical services (such as bleach and haircolor). It is very easy to use and adapted to the hairdresser’s routine.
Complete synergistic system works from the inside out to promote bond integrity during a lightening or haircolor service.
pH-Bonder is recommended for use during any haircolor and/or lightening service to help protect, restore, and reinforce bonds.
Recommend clients use pH-Bonder Post-Service Perfector once a week at home with their regular Redken haircare regimen.
Peel. Heat. Treat. This weekly fortifying mask delivers deep conditioning to restore your client’s hair’s healthy look and feel. For use in between Heatcure in-salon service or as a stand-alone mask.
How To Use
- Peel: Before showering, peel open front to expose to air and start the self-heating.
- Heat: Wait 3-4 minutes to allow the contents to warm. While heating, do not place under water.
- Treat: After shampooing, open the pouch by tearing the perforation. Squeeze the pouch to dispense the formula into your hand. Distribute formula through hair. Leave on 5-10 minutes. Rinse.
Professional restoration formula to be applied to damp hair.
When the specialized formula is heated with the Heatcure Professional Tool, the balance of oils and low-melting point waxes allows it to penetrate deeply into the cuticle up to the cortex. The cationic conditioners smooth the cuticle, “locking” in the ingredients to provide lasting restorative results.
- Heatcure Professional FAQs
- Suitable for all hair types
- Contains a unique combination of proteins (arginine, soy and sepicap), oils (wheat and palm) and low-melting waxes and cationic conditioners
- The care continues at home with weekly Heatcure at-home Self-Heating Mask.